- Intern with an innovation team delivering transformational Machine Learning outcomes for clients
- Work on challenging projects under senior supervision and with clear objectives
- Remote working options
Silverpond is leading the world in applying AI to help our customers digitise the physical world. Working with well known brands across industries such as energy, conservation, utilities, retail, healthcare and media entertainment, Silverpond solve real world problems with cutting-edge research. Our product HighLighter helps our customers operationalise the machine learning process enabling end-users to benefit from the results in their everyday workflow.
Skill Set required
Working with highly talented data scientists and engineers on end to end ML work and having input into the development of a state of the art ML platform. The intern will be able to demonstrate achievement of engineering a platform that delivers ML outcomes, by applying software engineering methodologies and techniques, research into machine learning platforms and systems and deploying models in real-world systems.
- Software development and development of software infrastructure
- Managing and preparing data for a machine learning project, ensure data and models are reproducible inside Silverpond’s HighLighter product
- Deploying and executing machine learning models for both training and production
- Developing User Interfaces for various projects
- Testing and maintaining software
- Work collaboratively with the team
- Keep team informed of progress on tasks
- Attend daily team stand ups
Skills required to fulfil the role:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Interest in machine learning and deep learning
Ideal personal attributes:
- Driven to learn
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV, a cover letter, and anything else you’d like to include to email@example.com.
Please note: Must have right to work in Australia, no 457 Visa sponsorship available.