- Join an innovation team delivering transformational Machine Learning outcomes for clients
- Permanent full time position
- Located in Melbourne CBD (and or remote working)
Silverpond applies AI to help our customers digitise the physical world.
Working with well known brands across industries such as energy, conservation, utilities, retail and healthcare, we solve real world problems with cutting-edge research.
Our product HighLighter helps our customers operationalise the machine learning process enabling end-users to benefit from the results in their everyday workflow. See here for just some of our case studies.
Our cross-disciplinary team of Australia’s best data scientists, machine learning engineers, software engineers and designers come together to deliver transformational solutions. The Customer Success team works closely with our clients and the rest of the Silverpond business to deliver (world-class | amazing) outcomes. This AI Success Lead role will provide you with the platform to help shape how AI makes an impact. The ideal candidate is someone who has demonstrated expertise in AI and machine learning, and is passionate about creating business value with it. You will work with the broader Customer Success team and the technology team to execute on ML initiatives for our clients.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention, training, product implementation, and guaranteeing satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and solutions
- Engage with external and internal stakeholders in roles ranging from individual contributors to C-level executives
- Advise customers on how best to use HighLighter and AI technologies to achieve their goals
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Manage renewal process for customers to assure uninterrupted product use
- Work with Sales team to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Program manage account escalations
- Onboard customers onto HighLighter and assist customers with achieving their ML outcomes
- Plan, execute and deliver specific ML outcomes for customers, including documentation of project outcomes
- Lead the end-to-end execution of the data science process: from understanding the business requirements, discovery, training data development, model development and evaluation, through to pipeline implementation.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise in open source AI and data technologies to our commercial and technology teams.
- Assist Sales team with proposals to customers that ensures successful outcomes for customers
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Brief and direct the technology team to support delivery of value to customers through HighLighter
Skills & Experience
- Experience in tracking, implementing and supporting large-scale technology solutions
- Experience in designing and implementing ML solutions for customers
- Broad Machine Learning experience across a variety of applications both traditional and Deep Learning, but a deeper expertise in either Computer Vision, NLP or Forecasting.
- Able to program in Python and have expertise in Python Machine Learning frameworks.
- Able to effectively and quickly form relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
- Able to guide customers through unclear, ambiguous and conflicting requirements and risks related to ML solutions
- Able to work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong client relationship skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task across a number of accounts at any given time
- Possess passion, energy, enthusiasm to get results; bias toward action
- Able to hold members within the same team or in other teams accountable
- A strong desire to help and serve our customers
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV, a cover letter, and anything else you’d like to include to email@example.com.
Please note: Must have right to work in Australia, no 457 Visa sponsorship available.