2020/2021 Australian AI Ecosystem Survey
This survey focuses on how AI is being developed and deployed to help manage the real world.We interview these 5 leading figures in the industry to help understand what are the challenges and what are the paths to success:
- Subhash Challa, CEO of ASX listed SenSen Networks
- Dr Jonathan Hall, co-founder and Director of Australian startup Presegan
- Stephen Hogg, Head of AI Systems at Harrison.ai
- Aurelie Jacquet who chairs the Standards Australia committee on AI
- Hannah Sakai, Director of Claims Operations & People Analytics at IAG
It is no longer about when AI will arrive; our lives are already impacted by this technology every day. How will Australia respond?In addition to the survey results and analysis there are interviews with these AI Leaders:
- Agustinus Nalwan – Head of AI & ML @ Carsales
- Jonathan Chang – CEO @ Silverpond
- Katherine Bailey -AI Senior Principal @ Accenture
- Tim Miller – Associate Professor @ University of Melbourne
- Toby Walsh – Scientia Professor @ UNSW
By producing this report we aim to provide high-level decision-makers with data and analysis that will help grow and foster our local capabilities.
2018 MLAI Ecosystem Survey
The AI revolution has begun, but what does this mean for our state? How healthy is our ecosystem currently and what are its future capabilities?
The Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources wanted to know just that. To get a good understanding of the community they reached out to Silverpond to assist with this survey.
Have a Question or Comment?
If you have a question, comment or would like to get more invovled, please leave a message below.