One of the key findings is the importance of people to AI in Australia. This is highlighted in the ways organisations build AI capacity, as well as the opportunities and challenges that face AI in Australia.
The survey also illustrated the need for more support from the government and private sector. This was explored in interviews conducted with AI leaders, including:
- Agustinus Nalwan – Head of AI & ML @ Carsales
- Jonathan Chang – CEO @ Silverpond
- Katherine Bailey – AI Senior Principal @ Accenture
- Tim Miller – Associate Professor @ University of Melbourne
- Toby Walsh – Scientia Professor @ UNS
If you would like more information or to collaborate with Silverpond, please contact email@example.com.