Welcome to 2019 from the Highlighter product team!
We’re really excited to enter this year with some big plans for Highlighter. You’ll have to wait to see what big features are coming out soon, but in the mean-time we’re releasing a set of smaller features and fixes to start the year off!
- Labelling: Labelling Bug Report Form
While within their project, labellers can report a big!
- Labelling: Add and remove nodes from polygons
Simply hold down the alt-key and add your node
- Labelling: Line Tool
You can now annotate your data with a line in addition to polygons and rectangles
- Labelling: Bug-Report Form with Reproduction for Support Staff
Making it easier for the Highlighter team to fix the bugs you have identified
- Reporting: Inter-rater Sampling policy for Queue Creation (soft rollout)
We are writing a whole blog post on this beauty. Stay tuned!
- Export: Download JSON for Queues
- Export: Download PascalVOC for Queue
- General: 404 Page
Check out how nice it is now!
- General: About Page
- Accounts: Display Account Limit Quota
Worried you are reaching your quota? Fear no more, keep track on the account limit quota on your dashboard!
- Bug Fixes: Fix crash when class removed from project during queue review.