We do Deep-Learning.
May 29, 2018 • Lyndon Maydwell
Thanks to Ruth’s recent post on Vet AI We’ve hit our 100th blog post for our most recent iteration of the Silverpond website!
Our first post was back on Mar 30, 2016, so that’s an average of roughly 4 posts a month. Always something to read about in the newsletter!
Some of the highlights from the past 100 posts include:
- “Answering Questions About our Pedestrian Detector”
- “Balancing Spark – Bin Packing to Solve Data Skew”
- “How we Built and Trained an SSD Multibox Detector in Tensorflow”
- “Silverpond’s Diversity Report”
- “Jenny’s Work Experience Week At Silverpond”
- “Catching Wildlife Poachers with Machine Learning”
You can find a full index of our past posts here.
Thank you all for reading and looking forward to writing more for you!