We voted yes!
Jun 28, 2017 • Lyndon Maydwell
Photo - Jack Holloway
Silverpond is looking to grow our team by hiring a data-engineer. We’re keen to grow their data-science capabilities by hiring a data-engineer to bridge the gap between data-science and infrastructure.
This will involve:
- Evolving processes
- Building initially effective, but flexible data-solutions
- Iterating designs to make good data-engineering practices easier
The following skills are desirable, but not strictly required:
- Dev-Ops capabilities (infrastructure automation)
- Data-curation skills
- Database design
- Schema definition and enforcement
- Data-pipleline engineering
- Data-dependency analysis and resolution
We’d love to see opinions on tools and practices. Don’t be shy!
See our hiring page for further details and other roles we’re looking to fill!