We voted yes!
Mar 3, 2017 • Noon van der Silk
Silverpond is committed to supporting women in technology
We’d like to go somewhat towards addressing the gender imbalance in the industry by taking the opportunity, while we have the space, to offer free desks to female-identifying coders, data scientists, or deep learners to work from the Pond until such time as we get another big client in.
- Free use of desks in The Pond Level 1,
- Free high speed fibre wifi,
- Free booking access to our 10-person meeting room,
- Free tea/coffee facilities,
- and free access to Tuesday lunchtime yoga classes.
We have capacity for 16 people at present.
Please get in touch, or pass this information on to anyone you think might be interested, and in particular any latter-year students or interns.
Our Studio Manager, Alice, is more than happy to provide further information and can walk anyone through the space in business hours Mon-Fri.