We do data science.
Jan 25, 2017 • Lyndon Maydwell
Silverpond ran its first deep-learning show-and-tell session on Tuesday this week. We’ve run three deep-learning workshops to date, and we extended an invitation to people who had attended any of these previous events.
We had 3 full-talks and 2 lightning-talks at this event with lots of discussion in post-talk Q&A and post-event socialising:
- Talk: “Image Classification with Deep Learning” - Drop-out; Tune-in!
- Talk: “Adjustable Readers” - Writing stories with AI.
- Talk: “Single Shot Multibox” - Fast and accurate non-RCNN object-location.
- Lightning Talk: “Ship Learning” - Inferring ship-safety with deep-learning.
- Lightning Talk: “AI Retirement Plan” - Can we address AI-driven redundancy?
We feel that it is important to put what’s learned at our workshops into practice. This is why we run the show-and-tell sessions - to provide a further incentive to take steps towards using deep-learning professionally day-to-day.
If you’re interested in learning about deep-learning, then consider attending one of Silverpond’s upcoming deep-learning workshops.